Do you hate looking at yourself in the mirror? Does your partner resent you? Do your kids miss you? Are you emotionally reactive? Do you never take vacations?
What’s the point of accumulating massive wealth if other pillars of your life sucks?
To thrive you must be equally obsessed with your career, relationship, wellness, social life, and everything in between.
We build products and services, and strive for titles such as ‘Founder’ or get promoted to “VP” but we forget we’re the CEO of our own lives. Anyone can make money but the ultimate challenge is to be both healthy AND wealthy.
The Problem: Business Leader vs Professional Athlete
Executives are required to be performing at peak levels consistently. But business leaders are not trained in the importance of oscillating rhythms of stress and recovery like athletes.
Professional athletes dedicate the majority of their time to practicing their craft, with only a small percentage of their time spent competing, usually a few hours a day at most. In contrast, executives typically don’t have much time for training and often work long hours, up to 10, 12, or even 14 hours a day.
While athletes usually have several months of off-season, most executives only receive three to four weeks of vacation a year. Some rarely take vacations. A professional athlete’s career usually lasts about seven years, whereas the average executive can expect to work for 40 to 50 years.
Shifting Priorities: What’s Important To You?
After years of extensive travel and fully immersing myself in various lifestyles and cultures with an open mind, I’ve seen and done things that go against societal norms. I’ve learned that there are a billion ways to live, and there’s no right way.
I’ve hung out with the top one percent and started businesses in some of the poorest places in Canada. I know deep stories from people from all walks of life. While money brings security, it doesn’t necessarily bring happiness. What you make out of it depends on your mindset.
Many of us don’t know what we want to be when we grow up, and our passions will evolve as we live through different seasons of our lives. However, we should always know the person we want to be— the best version of ourselves who show up consistently.
Me? I want to be well-rounded. I want to be known as the girl that shows up as her best self in all aspects of her life consistently.
What about you?
The Healthy x Wealthy Executive Athlete Manifesto
- Live on the edge of your comfort zone (where all the excitement happens).
- Do hard things, especially things we feel the most resistance towards.
- Confront the comfort crisis by future-proofing your minds with exponential growth, insatiable curiosity, and relentless perseverance.
- Harness paradigm transformations to live extraordinary lives and do extraordinary things.
- Never say no to cake. Eat the cake. We are the masters of balance and no-guilt lifestyles.
- We are confident in ourselves to solve our own problems knowing nobody is coming to save us but ourselves.
Executive Athletes Are Healthy & Wealthy
Executive athletes are well-rounded individuals who show up in all aspects of life. They show up as leaders at work, monsters at the gym, lovers for their partners, and caretakers for their families.
Executive athletes train for a marathon called LIFE. It’s not a sprint. This requires showing up every day, yet with the skill to adapt and pivot, knowing we live life in seasons.
Executive athletes are masters of recovery.
Executive athletes are elite peak performers.
Executive athletes play the long game.
Executive Athletes Show Up Online and Offline
We help train you to show up consistently online (social media) and offline.
Our brains recognize patterns and nothing breaks trust more than inconsistencies.
Don’t be the person who only talks the talk. Nobody’s got tine for that.
WALK the talk.
Grow With The Flow
The masses go with the flow.
Being healthy and wealthy means being a futurist growing with the flow.
We don’t let life happen to us. We create our own opportunities because life happens for us.
We don’t sit on the sidelines and watch life go by.
We live with intention— champions of being present.
What Does It Mean To Be Healthy?
- Self-Actualization. Mastering your mindset and the relationship with yourself.
- Using your biology to your advantage by understanding your brain, and incorporating healthy habits for your mind, body, and soul.
- Prioritizing relationships. In the blue zones, people live the longest not only because of their diet but because of their community and family.
- Doing what you say you’re going to do. How you do one thing is how you do everything— keep those standards high. Work on small habits daily to plant seeds for exponential growth.
What Does It Mean To Be Wealthy?
- Entrepreneurship, career, side hustles, and finances. Money is an amplifier for what you already embrace internally.
- Creativity is required to keep our brains young and stimulated. It promotes divergent thinking, required for problem-solving— the basis of innovation.
- Working SMRT. Time is an illusion and people don’t have enough of it because they don’t know how to manage their energy. The future is all about energy management— and this circles back to understanding your biology.
Are You Ready To Be Healthy and Wealthy?
I don’t know about you but I won’t settle for less. We’ve gotta have standards you know.
Life will never get easier but we can get better at living by harnessing our biology you are an advantage and learning to be comfortable in the midst of discomfort.
In a world that expanding exponentially what technology and artificial intelligence, we have no choice but to future-proof our minds.
Still on the fence? Here are 7 urgent reasons why you need a personal brand.