You’re NOT a peak performer if you're creating content daily.
Tired, unorganized, and burnout with social media? We hear you.
In the spirit of peak performance, our Notion LinkedIn Content Planner is designed to help you slay on the world’s largest professional network.
No more daily content creation so you make time to focus on high-value tasks that bring in the money.
✓ Save Time
✓ Boost Productivity
✓ Stay Organized
Because peak performers work smart, not hard.
Our Notion Content Planner is designed to protect your brain from cognitive overload.
Peak performers play long game.
There are a ton of creators out there telling you to create content daily but they’re not taking into account the LONG TERM effects it will have on your wellbeing.
➡️ Task switching is terrible for productivity.
➡️ Batching is the best way to get things done.
➡️ You should aim to spend AS LITTLE time on devices as possible.
➡️ Most of your time should be on high-value tasks such as client work and real networking.
➡️ Makes more time to do things you love.
➡️ You’ll learn to work smarter, not hard.
Peak performers eliminate resistance and barriers to:
- save time
- be more productive
- make more money 😎
Buy Your Content Planner
*$0 for a limited time!*
Fill out the form to get your free LinkedIn Social planner. You'll receive a confirmation email (*check your spam*) and then a welcome email with the download link. →
** Please check your email + spam to confirm your subscription.
By submiting your email, you also agree to subscribe to THE SMRT LIST. A monthly newsletter with free no-nonsense life & biz advice. **Don’t worry, we hate spam as much as you do!!
Eliminate Attention Residue
Stop Overloading Your Brain.
Stop Task Switching
When you switch tasks, your brain needs time to disengage from the previous task and reorient itself to the new one— this is called ‘attention residue’.
This transition period creates a cognitive burden, as your attention is divided between the lingering thoughts of the previous task and the demands of the current task. As result, your focus becomes fragmented, leading to reduced productivity and an increased likelihood of errors
Master The Art Of Batching
Batching similar tasks minimizes the mental strain caused by constant context task-switching, allowing you to maintain focus and concentration.
- Reduces the need for constant context switching, which drains your focus and slows you down. It allows you to enter a state of flow, leading to faster completion of tasks.
- Enables you to leverage the power of momentum. Once you immerse yourself in a specific type of task, you build momentum and gain efficiency as you progress.
- Leverage knowledge, skills, and resources more effectively, resulting in greater speed and higher-quality output.
Features: Loaded With Productivity Hacks & Tools
Loaded With Productivity Hacks & Tools
- to-do list
- calendar view
- multiple views
- strategy planner
- fully customizable
- track your analytics
- measure your objectives
- can be used across platforms (IG, Tiktok, Twitter, Facebook etc).
Super-Charge Your Brain
You'll Receive Life Time Access To:
- all-in-one content planning dashboard for LinkedIn with cross-platform functionality (IG, Tiktok, Instagram, Youtube)
- writing 101
- algorithm hacks
- headline/hook ideas
- personal branding tips
- copywriting frameworks
- unique selling point (UPS) worksheet
- brand worksheet to help you find clarity
- Notion 101
We make it easy for you to get things done. Worksheets, tips, and resources to help you build your personal brand, market yourself, and become a better writer.
More Reasons You Need To Plan Your Content:
- Saves Time: Peak performers work smart because we know time is money.
- Increase Productivity: By batching your content in bulk, you save significant time because you reduce task switching which leaves behind the dreaded attention residue— a productivity killer.
- Time Management: Scheduling social media content frees up time, enabling you to make the most of your day, and achieve your goals more effectively.
- Consistency: Plan and strategize your content in advance, ensuring that your messages are aligned, and your overall content strategy is consistent.
- Stay Organized: The flexible dashboard contains all your posts, notes, brand strategy, and everything you need for content creation.
- Flexibility: More time for other tasks such as engagement, nurturing leads, or taking more time off.
slay your Linkedin content—
Do you hate wasting time scrolling like we do? We designed a content system to put an end to that.
✓ Save Time
✓ Increase Productivity
✓ Stay Organized
You Need To Slay Today
Here's why you need to be on LinkedIn, like yesterday:
- Job Opportunities Galore: Want to find your dream job? Every minute, 8 people are hired on Linkedin, making it the best platform to connect with potential employers and make yourself known.
- Networking Nirvana: Build your professional network and connect with colleagues, experts, and even potential clients. The more connections you make, the more opportunities will come your way.
- Show Off Your Skills: Share your experiences, achievements, and showcase your skills to the world. Build your personal brand and make a name for yourself.
- Stay Ahead of the Game: Keep up with industry news and insights, and be in the loop on the latest trends. You’ll be the go-to expert in no time!
- Hiring Made Easy: If you’re a company looking to hire, LinkedIn is the perfect place to start. With access to a huge pool of candidates and the ability to target specific industries and skill sets, hiring has never been easier.
And the best part? LinkedIn is only getting bigger and better, with over 134.5 million daily active users, and growing! So why wait? Join the LinkedIn revolution and start building your personal brand, beginning with our Notion Linkedin Content Planner!