WE ARE JUST FUTURISTS GROWING WITH THE FLOW.
I Have No Problem Living LIfe Unapologetically.
serial entrepreneur + creative strategist + writer + columnist + athlete + certified life + wellness coach + holistic nutritionist. INTJ. contrarian thinker. love to be intellectually stimulated.
HI! I'M KATE!
I know a thing about discipline and I can teach you how to succeed in business and life by instilling the mindset of an athlete.
I have 15+ years of entrepreneurial experience and have been committed to fitness since 2007 without ever falling off the bandwagon because it’s a lifestyle.
I have never worked for money— only passion.
You can easily clear 6-figures working whenever and wherever you want if you train your mind to be able to predict trends and make smart decisions by mastering how to detach from outcomes.
Strive to be well-rounded.
That means showing up in all aspects of my life: health, wealth, relationships, and everything in between.
I love living a luxury lifestyle but I spend most of my time outdoors in the paincave, climbing mountains on my road bike.’
Let me show you how. ↓
Discipline Equals Freedom
→ I live life to the f*cking fullest and so should you.
I’m extremely well-traveled, mostly solo throughout my 20s, and I mainly travel to climb mountains on my road bike.
I have a no-BS approach to life.
Because of fitness, my mind is wired to run toward mountains and challenges fearlessly. It only sees growth and opportunity.
I live unapologetically, and fearlessly, and I ask for what I want.
If you do that, you will always get what you want.
I’ve successfully rewired many bad habits into good habits and so can you!
I can teach you how to stay laser-focused, consistent, and disciplined.
My Trauma + Burn Out Healing Journey
I burnt out from chronic stress of starting multiple businesses, a head-on car accident, and severe trauma from leaving a toxic relationship in the summer of 2020.
I am nearing the end of my healing journey but:
- I lived in chronic pain for 2 years.
- I couldn’t eat without being in pain because my digestive system shut down.
- I was going blind in my right eye from a concussion.
- My hormones and mood were a mess. I would cry at my health practioners’ every week.
- Worst of all (hah), I couldn’t ride my bike! My beloved road bike.
Can you imagine how devasting this was for a high-functioning athlete who lived in optimal health and peak performance for 10+ years?
But no one would’ve guessed because when I’m stressed, I refocused all my energy on healing, my businesses, and maintained a consistent exercise routine.
I refused to let anything get in my way of a happy life. I knew I was going to heal myself— I had ZERO DOUBTS.
“NO ONE WAS COMING TO SAVE ME BUT MYSELF.”
…especially during the pandemic when no doctor would see you in person.
So I took it upon myself to heal.
Just like I taught myself how to do everything else (code, design, start businesses, lose weight, etc).
Nothing Worthwhile Comes easy.
🌱 executive career coaching. life coaching. accountability coach. mindset transformations. holistic nutrition. sports & weight loss nutrition. NLP certified.
🎭 creative strategy. writing. copywriting. ecommerce. branding. web development. user experience. design. SEO. growth marketing. content strategy. project management.
hobbies & interests
writing. learning. neuroscience. science. functional medicine. holistic healing. podcasts. growth hacking. biohacking. reading. entrepreneurship. meditation. psychology. behaviour change. road cycling. climbing mountains. cooking for health. fine dining. traveling.
Know Your Priorities
☑ my mind
☑ my body
☑ time freedom
a condensed timeline
- had my first out of body experience at age 6
- taught myself how to design + code at age 9
- always had a side hustle ( my creative agency)
- began a career in videogames at 18
- became obsessed with fitness at 20 (never fallen off the wagon since)
- first solo Europe trip at 27 on a paid 7wk sabbatical
- came home and broke up with ex of 11 years
- resigned the 9-5
- put my condo on Airbnb and traveled at 28
- traveled the world for a few years
- built + launched + exited a few ecommerce stores & brands
- body shut down summer of 2020 due to chronic stress, head-on car accident, ending a toxic relationship, and starting 2 businesses at the same time.
- became a life coach + holistic nutritionist at 33 because our conventional medicine system is broken and i decided i was going to heal myself
- summer of 2022: healing is progressing excellently
- hired a coach to hold me accountable and take me to the finish line.
- ramping down agency life to transition into wellness but still obsessed with exciting world of tech